Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank You, Daddy!


If you are an avid reader of my blog,
you know I love my dad.
He teaches me so much
about things that are so important
in many different aspects.
Since it is Father's Day,
I want to say how blessed I am
to have the most WONDERFUL
dad in the world.

I chose this picture because
my dad (the one on the left)
is still best friends with his
brother (the one on the right).
Their entire lives they have been
best friends, always sticking
up for each other, and being there
for each other no matter the circumstances.
This is how my dad lives his life.
He loves everyone and
never says an unkind thing to anyone.
I love him so much
and hope to be just like him.
I love you, Dad.
Thank you for your example.
I don't think there is happier
man in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment