Sunday, June 6, 2010

New May!

So I am a little late on this one, but I figure better late than never.

The new book I read for May was...

THE BEST BOOK!!
This series is absolutely amazing!
And you want to hear the saddest part?
The third book to this series comes out
6 DAYS AFTER I LEAVE!!
UGH!!!!!!!!!
AND the movie is coming out in 2011
so I will miss that too..
It is ok though, I cannot wait to
read and see them when I get back...
But for all you readers,
you HAVE to read this series!
Completely AMAZING!!
I think Steph and Caitlin will agree.
We are already deciding which of us
will be which character in the books.

The one new thing I learned in May
was how to make fabric flowers for my hair.

They are so simple to make,
but add so much so a simple hairdo.
That is May for ya!
I am not sure what book to read for June,
so if anyone has any suggestions let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I call Katniss. I'll get my bow and arrow all ready! The real question is though, Peeta or Gail?!

    ReplyDelete