Monday, June 21, 2010

My Recent Favorite Activity...

LONGBOARDING...
There is nothing like the thrill
of going down a hill
with the wind running through my hair.
Picking up speed, and rounding the corner
hoping to not slow down or fall off;
longboarding brings a new excitement
to my life, and I absolutely love it.



My friends and I have been
going to parking garages,
starting at the top,
riding all the way down
to the bottom,
taking the elevator back to the top
and repeating the whole process.
I enjoy it way more than
I probably should.



If my mom knew I was doing this,
she would probably kill me.
But it is so exciting to
race to the bottom
hoping to pick up enough speed
to beat everyone.
One day, I will advance
to riding on my feet
Instead of on my bum bum...

No comments:

Post a Comment