Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Once Upon A Phone Call...


The most wonderful thing happened to me today.
I called one of my best friends whom I haven't talked to
for quite some time now.
We grew up being inseparable, and loving life.
As we came to college, we went our separate ways
and lived our separate lives with happiness.
I called to see how she was doing,
and to talk about getting together for dinner.
We then talked for about an hour
on different topics:
boys, school, work, our future, and best of all...
Our past.
We talked about all of our funny stories,
our embarrassing moments, etc.
We went on to talk about how the past 3 years
of our lives have been.
There were laughs, cries, and love exchanged.
Although it has been such a long time
since we have talked,
we started right where we left off;
no judgements, or awkwardness.
Just loving friendship.
I am so lucky to continue to be blessed
with the most amazing people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment