Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Green T-Shirt



Why is it that I HATE
being told I am wrong?
Let me explain...

I grew up as the youngest girl.
I know the word
SPOILED
came to your mind.
Which, I will admit, I was.
So my lack of patience is.. well..
lacking...
But what does that have to do
with getting bugged every time
I get told I am wrong?
Is that my temper coming out?

So back to the missionary clothing.
I went shopping today with my sister
and bought this very cute, plain
green T-SHIRT.
With sleeves attached.
I was happy about my purchase,
because it wasn't ugly,
and very modest.
So my friends come over and
it was sitting on my table...

Friends: What is that for?
Me: For the mission, isn't it cute?
F: You can't wear that on your mission.
M: Yes I can.
F: No you can't.
M: It is a t-shirt why wouldn't I be able to?
F: Umm I think you forget we all went on missions,
we know what you can and can't wear.
M: First, you are all guys so none of you would know.
Second, it is a short sleeve shirt and it is garment-worthy,
I don't understand what is wrong with it.
F: It has to be longer sleeves, you can't wear it.
M: I CAN WEAR IT, BECAUSE IT IS A T-SHIRT!
F: Calm down, Lil its just a t-shirt.
M: Exactly! so I can wear it because its
JUST A T-SHIRT!

I don't understand why
I always have to be right,
but I hate being wrong.
Especially when I know i'm right.

1 comment:

  1. What! That is so annoying. I am going back to trade those other 2 shirts. I can take yours back if you want.

    ReplyDelete