Saturday, July 10, 2010

What To Do.


As I am getting ready to leave on my mission,
I always want a fun activity to do every night.
I was telling one of my close friends all of
the crazy fun things I want to do, and he
agreed that they all sounded awesome.
The one thing he told me that stuck out
was what he remembered most
before he left on his mission...

"I don't remember all of the
activities I did before my mission.
What I remember most were the nights
where I just sat and talked with my friends
and all we did was just chill all night.
We didn't need to have an activity planned,
we just enjoyed the company of friendship."

I have thought about this quite a bit
the last few days, and although activities
are so much fun, and good times are
always a must; I always cherish the nights
where great chats happen, and I am in
the company of my closest friends.
Not worrying or needing something
important or fancy to do. Just enjoying
the good life.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo agree I love chats and especially when they are with you! I will miss our chats soo much but I can't wait for when you get back:)

    ReplyDelete