Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Diet Coke.


Dear Diet Coke,
I just want to let you know that there is nothing like the feeling of craving you, walking into Sev, grabbing a Big Gulp, a chocolate donut, and taking that first delicious sip that makes my body tingle. With that being said, I have something to tell you.
I have decided I cannot see you anymore. I have become addicted and dependent on you, and in about 6 weeks, I won't be able to see you every day. I know, I cannot even think of the thought but I think it is what is best for me. You have been there for me when I have needed you the most, and I thank you for that. But I sometimes think you aren't the healthiest thing for me, and I should stay away. My mom keeps telling me you aren't good for me, and I am finally going to start listening to her. Maybe in 19 months I can start seeing you again, but for the time being I am going to try to stick with water. Today is day 2 without you, and I plan on adding to that number. Thanks for the many years of great times.
Lil

2 comments:

  1. I remember those good ole days of grabbing a Diet Coke with a Dunford chocolate donut. Seriously though, you can do it! We should start Diet Coke rehab together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Can you do me a favor and forward this on to Caitlin and Breck? They need an intervention :). I didn't know you had a blog either! I'm beyond glad that you found mine! Love you!

    ReplyDelete