Friday, July 9, 2010

This Is Our Adventure.

Back in high school, my friends and I
(ashley, nicki, emily, rachel & I)
would film everything we did when
we would hang out together.
Since then I have kept the
video tape and I finally decided to
turn it into a DVD.



We all got together and went to dinner
to catch up on all of the new things
going on in our lives, and laughed
harder than I have in a long time.
We came back and watched the
famous DVD, and before it even started,
we were all laughing our heads off.
We watched the movie, and could not
believe the things we did back in high school.
Luckily we had each other, because
we were all a bit... interesting haha.



Our personalities in high school are
depicted perfectly in this picture.
We were all so different, yet we
were such great friends.
We had the funnest/best times
by doing literally the most
random things. We never had
a plan, but always had the best
nights. I often wish I could go
back to those days when it
didn't matter what we did,
but the fact that we were
together made us all so happy.



It amazes me that we could all
get together after such a long time
and it felt like nothing had changed,
and we were all back in our innocent years.
I guess that is what true friendship is.
So thanks to you guys for giving me
true friendship during one of the
best times in my life.
This is our adventure.

Ashley blogged about our night,
and she said it PERFECTLY!
You can read it here.

1 comment:

  1. lil.. i love you!!!! :) man, our adventures were EPIC. :) this post makes me SO happy... best friends forever.

    ReplyDelete