Friday, July 23, 2010

7.22.10

7.22.10 was one of the best days of my life.



The first thing I did today was go SKYDIVING.
Yes, it was completely unreal, and I don't regret one second.
The feeling of flying cannot be compared to anything
I have ever done in my entire life.
It is something I have always wanted to do,
and luckily I was able to go before I leave.



The reason we went, was because it was
Patrick's birthday present from Kimberly.
I have to thank her, because otherwise
we probably wouldn't have gone.
Surprisingly I wasn't scared at all,
and had the most amazing experience.



I love this picture, because the skin
on our faces and legs are rippling.

The second thing I did was go through the temple.



It was something I have been looking forward to
my entire life, and it was the best experience.
I was able to be with my whole family (besides Alex)
and it was such a blessing to know that all of
my family could be there with me.





7.22.10 was quite successful, and one of the
best days of my life.

2 comments:

  1. you are SOOO beautiful best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lil!! i'm so excited for you! i can't believe how soon you leave! hope everything is going well :)

    ReplyDelete