Friday, May 7, 2010

Midnight Premiere


Ever since I can remember,
I have gone to Midnight Premieres for movies.
It is the most exciting thing!
Being able to be the very first viewers for the movie
makes me feel super cool,
and the thrill of staying up late is great.
The movies are always awesome,
and buying Diet Coke and fun treats
is always great to stay awake.
I even remember in high school
when we had school the next day
we would wear t-shirts of what we were
going to see that night to school..
We would stay up for the midnight premiere
and get maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep....
It is such a fun thing to be excited for,
and I am glad I have so many friends
who enjoy this as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha remember our spiderman shirts? midnight movies will forever remind me of you.

    ReplyDelete