Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Falling...


I don't know what it is,
but I am prone to
FALLING.
All through my life,
I have had the most
embarrassing falling stories.
Tonight I was able to add to the list.
Let me explain.
I am on a
BLIND DATE
(by the way, I hate blind dates),
and the activity is going to
CLASSIC SKATING.
(Oh, and I also hate classic skating).
There are tons of people
who show up, mostly his friends,
and I know NO ONE.
Keep in mind this is a blind date.
So, I am skating along by myself
getting the hang of things,
and I see everyone in the group
talking in a big circle.
So, I want to join in and know
what is going on.
Everyone turns to see me coming,
and I put on my brakes to slow down.
Bad idea.
I completely lose my balance
and fall on my butt and
smack my head on the ground.
WOW. Suuuper cool of me right?
Oh and on the way down,
I kicked some old guy sitting on this bench.
To top it off, everyone was watching me
and no one asked if I was alright
because they felt so awkward
and no one knew me.
Oh, and this was the BEGINNING
of the suuuper awesome
BLIND DATE.
Ya, didn't go too well.
I hate blind dates.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! That is so something I would do. I was pregnant and backing up real fast to get a picture of Danny and Sam and fell on my butt. My butt crack was totally showing too. The girls who saw me pretended not to. Ewwwwww Classic Skating! Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate blind dates, too. I'm talking hatred with a violent, fervent passion. I also loathe Classic Skating. Talk about a double whammy! At least it's over, girl. Hope your bum and head are okay... :)

    ReplyDelete