Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends...


It is so great when the nights you least expect
end up being the most fun you've had in a while.
Whenever I get together with my close friends,
I always have such a blast doing crazy things.
I never need to worry what I look like,
or if I am acting cool enough.
I know my friends love me for who I am.
It is always stress free when I hang out with them,
and I know I am going to have a great night.

What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends.

I thought this song was perfect,
because we all love singing
but we are all tone deaf.
Thanks to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment