Monday, February 8, 2010

CRYPTOQUIP


I have a new goal for the year 2010...
To learn how to do, or try a new thing
Every Month.
For the month of January, it was a little thing I call
CRYPTOQUIP.
You may notice it as you look at the Crosswords or Sudoku,
and I have always wanted to know how to do it.
So, Kimberly and Whitney taught me how and lets just say
I am pretty much pro at it...
I am pretty excited about my January accomplishment,
but the problem is, what is my February challenge?
Anybody have any ideas??

3 comments:

  1. Fabric flowers! Then you can post pictures of what you have made on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever played Brick Braker? You should have a goal to beat level 31, because it is basically impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I played on my brother's phone and only got to level 15. I think that will take me longer than the month of February!!
    I think I am going to do the fabric flowers!! Thanks Annelise, perfect idea..

    ReplyDelete