Sunday, February 21, 2010

Floods in Florida

So I went to Florida with my parents and Timmy over the weekend, and lets just say we got a little wet from the POURING RAIN!! We were expecting really warm weather and fun in Disneyworld, but it rained so hard, we didn't even get to spend the whole day there! It was so sad, but this proved, once again, that Disneyland is better than Disneyworld. But, it was still a wonderful trip to spend with Timmy and my parents. It was nice to get away from the stresses of Utah. I was so grateful to have a weekend away . It was definitely needed!!



1 comment:

  1. Girl, that rain is crazy! I've never been to Disneyworld, but I've always said that Disneyland was better anyways. Hope you had a good time --oh, and no -- Billy Joel did not sing "She's Got a Way," but I love that song! :)

    ReplyDelete