Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Dreaded Facebook


So I have decided to stay off of Facebook for a little while. I had my friend change my password so I can't even be tempted to go on at all! I haven't been on since last Wednesday and lets just say it has been quite the challenge!! I don't understand how it can be so addicting. I find myself going crazy not being able to go on Facebook. But I know it is good for me, because I can spend my time doing other things.
My dad was saying how strange my generation is because of the problems we deal with on Facebook. I mean how dumb is it that we stalk people and get so upset over what happens on Facebook? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I just feel that time and heartache are wasted on Facebook.
So, if any of you out there write on my wall or send me a message and I don't respond? I will be back on March 1st! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Lil! Good luck!! I love this... such a good idea. You rock and I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete