Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Experiencing New February!


The one new thing I did for February is I read the book The Hunger Games.
I heard from a good friend that it was such a great book, and since I have been traveling, I decided to buy it to read on the planes! I did not regret one penny, because it was such an amazing, fast read! I loved it, and luckily, there are two more books! I cannot wait to get started on the second one!
For March, I have a few ideas for the new thing I am going to do. My sister Annelise wants to make flower belts and necklaces which will be awesome! I can't wait to see how they turn out! Look out for the post!

1 comment:

  1. The second isn't quite as good as the first and I recommend getting it from the library. You can just get online and put it on hold and they will call you when it comes in. I can't wait for the fabric flowers...if we can ever get together to do it....

    ReplyDelete