Monday, January 25, 2010

At Last

Today I was listening to some songs on my computer, and the song by Etta James came on... AT LAST! It is such a wonderful song, and as I just thought about the words, my Dad went over and grabbed my Mom's hand and said, give me just two minutes. He took her to the middle of the kitchen and slowly danced with her to the song. My heart melted. It was the most wonderful sight I had ever witnessed, just to see my parents share that moment together. I cannot wait until my husband takes my hand when we are older and slow dances in our kitchen to a sweet love song. I will always look forward to that moment. At Last.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is Brooke Fenton. I happened to come across your blog and just had to say hi! I hope you're doing well. Your blog is so much fun! I hope you don't mind me checking in every once in a while. Feel free to check in on mine, too. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete