Saturday, January 16, 2010

Alex


My brother Alex left on his mission, and he is doing very well! We all miss him and his comments so much, but it is great to know he is doing so well. Ever since he left, it has been very quiet around the house and I am not used to it! It will be a very long two years for us, but cannot wait to hear all of the great stories he has from Louisiana.
Last Sunday, my friend Ryan and I went to a homecoming in Spanish Fork and decided to stop in Provo to visit my other friends Rachel and Nicki. On the way home, we missed the turn to head towards the freeway and ended up at the MTC. How ironic! It just so happened that all of the missionaries were coming back from the temple, so we sat in a parking lot and watched for him and after about ten minutes he came walking up! It was so thrilling, because we couldn't let him see us, but so fun to see him! It was an adventure that was meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment