Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010


Even though it is a little late in the year, I decided to jot down some aspirations for 2010.

1. See Italy. The one country I have always dreamed of seeing, I hope to go this year. And I will.
2. See New York. It is the one state in the U.S. I have always wanted to see, and this is the perfect time to go, so I am going to.
3. Get a 4.0. This semester I am going to focus on my grades. Quality vs. Quantity!
4. Progress in my work. It is my dream job, and so there is always room to improve since I love it so much.
5. Work out at least 4 times a week. Endorphins make people happy!

For now, there is 5. We will see if I have any to add later.

1 comment:

  1. Lil!! You're adorable and I flippin love your blog :) I'm kind of addicted to blogging now so just wanted to tell you I love yours!

    ReplyDelete