Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh, LEO...


I was extremely lucky this semester
to have a class with
3 of my dearest friends,
Whitney, Caitlin and Amy.
I have never had so much fun
in a class that i absolutely HATE.
None of us liked our teacher at all.
One day, we all got chewed out for
texting, being disrespectful, and
"pissing off" (yes she actually said this)
our teacher....
We were all dumbfounded, because
we weren't being that way at all,
but soon realized she was just having a bad day,
and she has little man syndrome....
So, today being our last day, we celebrated by
taking a picture of being so called
DISRESPECTFUL.
I am going to miss this class so much,
because we had so much fun
talking about how ridiculous the class was.
We had so many awesome memories
that I will never forget.
To name a few...

Lil: "Whitney, you really need to see the dentist."
Amy: "Whitney, do you have a problem?"

Leo & her husband with matching clogs...

The asian sob story & Caitlin busting out laughing...

Leo always trying to one-up everyone in the class...

Whitney one-upping Leo's 80 year old grandma...

Our favorite girls on the front row with magazines,
I-tunes, planners, and the internet & NEVER getting in trouble...

Lil: "HEEEYYY HEEEYYYYYYY HEEEEYYYYYYYY"
Amy: "SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!"
Katherine: "SHUT-UP! YOU ARE SO TONE DEAF!!"

Leo talking about how buff she is & it having
NOTHING to do with the lecture...

Caitlin being quizzed to no end about MS...

Leo sitting behind us for every guest lecture
agreeing with every WORD being said...

Leo claiming braces and bra's cause cancer...

Us being called the most disrespectful girls
she has ever seen in her 15 years of teaching..

I loved this class, but am way too excited
I never have to go to it again....

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to be done with that class even though I will miss all of you girls dearly! Great pic though so glad that we took that. Will you e-mail it to me? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete