Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Delta Gamma, Here's To You..


DG Formal is probably one of the best days of the semester.
Getting dressed up is so much fun,
and getting pictures with everyone is so great.
Since this was my last formal,
I tried to treasure the night as much as I could.
I loved my new dress, my hair curled perfectly,
and my date was so much fun.
It was extra awesome, because my brother TImmy,
one of my best friends, was able to be there with me to celebrate.
But it wasn't how everyone looked,
or what new dress someone bought this time.
It was about being with my sisters that I loved so dearly.
As I danced to "Shook Me" by ACDC for the last time,
and rocked out with my sisters,
it was one of the most memorable moments of my life.



My last meeting was on Monday,
and of course it was a flawless night.
Dinner by Pam tasted delicious,
and there was a perfect candle passing
by one of my pledge sisters, Masha.
Crew 22 was able to get a picture together,
even though most of us weren't there.
Crew 22 seriously is the BEST PLEDGE CLASS.
No debate on that one.
The Senior Meeting, best meeting of the year,
was of course so enjoyable.
The movie I made for the seniors couldn't have gone better.
Hearing funny memories from the past
and reminiscing about old times was just great.
I sat by my best friend, Jane the entire meeting,
just like we did our first meeting in DG.
We started together, and ended together.


Delta Gamma is the best decision I have ever made.
I have had more fun times, more laughs, and more memories
than I ever could have imagined.
I had no idea the impact DG would have on me.
It was sad having my last meeting,
but it has been the best 3 years of my life so far.
I am so excited to start a new chapter in my life.
I love the sisters I have made through Delta Gamma,
and wouldn't trade them, or the experiences I have had
for anything.
I love Delta Gamma with all my heart.
Delta Gamma, Here's To You...

I have found my Dream Girl!
She's as sweet as she can be.
I have found the one I love.
She's all the world to me!
She wears the golden anchor,
and the bronze, the pink, the blue.
Delta Gamm, I love ya!
And to you I will be true.

College memories linger,
never fade or disappear.
Anchors to eternity,
with lasting love so dear.
Wherever I may wander,
All my thoughts will turn to you.

Delta Gamm, I love ya!
And to you I will be true.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I am looking for a DG song "Delta Gamma here's to you". Is this what you are quoting above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so lucky to have been a Delta Gamma. You will never forget those memories. People who don't know Tim probably think that he is your date.

    ReplyDelete