Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Last Song


The book I read for the month of April was The Last Song. It was AMAZING!! I highly recommend reading it, Nicholas Sparks is so talented. I really could not put this book down.
I went and saw the movie and had extremely low expectations, because:
A. The book was so great
B. Miley Cyrus was playing Ronnie
Don't get me wrong, I love Miley, but she isn't the best actress. Well, with my extremely low hopes, I ended up loving the movie. I even cried! (Not as much as I did in the book though.) Miley did better than I thought she would, and I definitely enjoyed both the book and the movie.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that movie for my birthday. I wasn't too sure about it because I was having a good day and you never leave a Nicholas Sparks novel-turned-film happy -- but I loved it, too! I think it is my new favorite of his. I'm glad you liked it, too! Maybe I'll get around to reading the book sometime.

    ReplyDelete