Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank You For The Music


I was listening to ABBA the other day, and the song, Thank You For The Music came on. I started thinking about how much joy music brings me. It is incredible what music does for me when I am in a bad mood, great mood, or just want to listen to a good song. It is amazing what stories can be told through music. I feel that every song can fit to any situation I am in and speak to me directly. So, I just want to thank all of the musically talented people in the world for writing your stories for me to listen to, because without music, my life would not be as awesome as it is.
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me.
THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment