Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Last Hoo Rah.

So, me being me, I had to go on one last HOO RAH
before I leave for my mission. St. George it was (of course).
I loved it. It was exactly what I needed.

Since I was young, I have been OBSESSED
with the music from The Phantom of the Opera.
I know every word to every song, and
have sung the music to this play my entire life.
The funny thing is, is I have never seen the play.
So, one of my lifelong dreams has been to
see the play live. On Friday, Patrick told me
he would drive down with me to Vegas to see
it with me. Seriously, I have the best brother EVER!
We drove down, ate dinner, saw the play, and were
completely amazed. I teared up as I watched the play.
It was even better than I had ever imagined,
and I sang along the entire play to every word.

1 comment:

  1. Liz! I am going to miss you SO much! I feel so badly that I have not been able to see you as much as I had hoped in the last few weeks :(. Just know that I wish you well and that Matt and I are confident that you will be a fabulous missionary! Let's be honest, it's almost as if you were born to go on a mission girl! Good luck sweetie!!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete