Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Wonderful Number of 25!

  1. I hate the name Liz, I only like being called Elizabeth or Lil.. Or if there is a nickname someone has given me, that works too..
  2. I have a large obsession with pockets, umbrellas and bridges. They always make a day better.
  3. I love that I have my dream job. Nothing is better than that.
  4. I write in my journal everyday and have been consistently since I was 12.
  5. I follow what my dad says in that he feels that a warm bath solves anything.
  6. I have an extreme love for Delta Gamma. 
  7. Laughing until my stomach hurts or breathing stops is one of the greatest feelings ever.
  8. No matter how big, how warm, or how comfortable your bed is, you are going to have to get out of it sometime..
  9. My dad calls me baby doll, and there is nothing I love more.
  10. I feel that music can solve my problems. There is a song for every situation if you just listen to the words.
  11. I love surprises if I don’t know they are coming. But, if I know there is a surprise coming, I might as well go insane trying to figure out what it is.
  12. I hate pickles and olives. But I have always wished I liked pickles because I love the way they sound when you eat them.
  13. My best friends are my family. Being with them is when I am my happiest.
  14. I think my nieces and nephews are cuter than any other kids on the planet.
  15. I am very impatient. I hate waiting.
  16. I love talking about old memories and laughing at how funny we used to be.
  17. I make videos in my spare time. Music videos are a personal fav…
  18. I love making people laugh. I try my hardest to see people happy.
  19. DISNEY is the greatest thing ever made, in every aspect. There is nothing better than the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!
  20. I hate change, but once something is changed, I end up loving it.
  21. I love inside jokes, but hate when I am not a part of one.
  22. My greatest fear is driving in snow.
  23. Things are the funniest when I am with my sister, Annelise.
  24. My nails have to be painted at all times.
  25. IT ALL WORKS OUT IN THE END.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am so glad you have a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. It's addicting..but I love it! Yours is so cute. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete